jMaps - jQuery Google Maps Plugin
Below is a rundown of the main features as posted on the jMaps Google Code page.
jMaps is a jQuery plugin that provides a really easy API to create and manage multiple google maps on any page.
- Geocode and reverse any valid address in the world via Google's geocoding API
- Search for directions to and from any location
- Add and remove Markers
- Add and remove polygons and polylines
- Add and remove graphic layers on the map
- Add and remove Google adsense layers
- Add and remove Traffic layers
- Get information back such as map center, map size, map type, etc
You can go to the Google Code page here.